There are so many little tender mercies from our Heavenly Father we overlook. Here's one I want Dylan to always remember. For a boy who has always found church challenging -- from the loud microphones to sitting still too long, God did not forget him. He is sooo into cars, always has been one to try to roam a parking lot looking at every single car. He tries his best to name every one and if he doesn't know it, runs home and googles the car. His favorite question to ask people is "what's your favorite car?" So, how perfect that his Primary teacher at church is a Ford executive? He brings Dylan car brochures every single week. And when he gets a new Ford to drive, he lets Dylan ride home with him from church. Dylan can't wait to see him every week. He also now has two awesome photos of Ford mustangs hanging in his room thanks to his teacher. I had to write this little miracle down in our lives before I forget!
Friday, June 12, 2009
I Believe in Miracles!
Posted by
Sharisa Lewis
at
6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If I ever strike it stinkin rich, I'm going to take Dylan to a car dealership and let him pick ANY one he wants. Maybe two or three. Or four.
Post a Comment