People often ask what I think about autism and vaccines. Well, put simply: I'm not opposed to vaccines, but changes need to happen. I was pleased to see Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy hold a rally on June 4 in Washington, D.C. called "Green Our Vaccines." Everything they said, I agree with: http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/showbiz/2008/06/04/bts.carrey.mccarthy.vaccines.cnn
We need change, 36 vaccines is too many too fast too dangerous.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Yay Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy!
Posted by
Sharisa Lewis
at
7:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I admire Jenny McCarthy's crusade to make vaccines safe. I had no idea they are full of mercury and other toxins! I also just read a long Time Magazine article about vaccines...all of this has me frightened about having this next baby vaccinated.
Supercute campout pictures. :)
Post more pictures of your beautiful children, please. I miss them!!
Post a Comment